Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Song Of The Day CHRISTMAS WEEK: Rufus Wainwright - Minuit, Chrétiens (O Holy Night)

It's the week of Christmas, and each day I'll be featuring a rad, yuletide-themed song. If you'd like to check out my Christmas 2011 Mixtape, please click here to enjoy. I hope you'll dig my choices. Also, be sure to join me over at the Life On This Planet Facebook Page to keep up on the daily postings.

Last night, I hurriedly clicked through all of the late night shows, looking for a cool musical guest. On Jimmy Fallon was Rufus Wainwright, who performed a breathtaking version of 'Minuit, Chrétiens' aka 'O Holy Night.' I was able to track down a video, which is posted below. Unfortunately, there is no commercially-available recording of him performing this track, so for now the video will have to suffice. If you're interested in checking out more from Rufus Wainwright, click on the link below. Please enjoy.



Rufus Wainwright on Jimmy Fallon - 12/20/11



No comments:

Post a Comment