Friday, December 14, 2012

Ranking U2 - From 'Boy' to 'No Line On The Horizon'

Today marks the second edition of a special series within my weekly feature, Friday On The Turntable - instead of looking at one album, I am featuring all of U2's records from 1980 - 2009 - and ranking them! It was a mammoth task, and proved frustrating when putting albums that I love against other ones that I love. Nonetheless, I've provided a ranked list - from #12 - #1. While I did include Rattle And Hum, I left off regular live albums and EPs.

If you would like the short / textual version of the list, please scroll past the video. If you would like to watch my video discussion, check out the embedded video below - and be sure to click 'Subscribe' on my Youtube channel, for immediate access to my video posts. As always, I look forward to reading your comments and feedback. Click on any of the album titles if you'd like to purchase them.

Here we go...



The text/pics version is below - don't scroll down yet if you want to enjoy the video.







3 Favorite Songs: Wake Up Dead Man, Gone, If God Will Send His Angels

3 Favorite Songs: Unknown Caller, Moment Of Surrender, Breathe

3 Favorite Songs: Heartland, All I Want Is You, Angel Of Harlem

3 Favorite Songs: Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, City Of Blinding Lights

3 Favorite Songs: Stay, The First Time, Lemon

3 Favorite Songs: Walk On, Kite, Peace On Earth

3 Favorite Songs: Sunday Bloody Sunday, New Year's Day, Like A Song

3 Favorite Songs: Scarlet, October, Gloria

3 Favorite Songs: An Cat Dubh, I Will Follow, The Electric Co.

3 Favorite Songs: Acrobat, Ultraviolet, One

3 Favorite Songs: Bad, Elvis Presley and America, A Sort Of Homecoming
3 Favorite Songs: Red Hill Mining Town, With Or Without You, Where The Streets Have No Name


If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)


Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment