Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday On The Turntable: Charles Bradley - Victim of Love (2013)

Welcome to this week's Friday On The Turntable feature! For those of you that follow my blog on Facebook, you'll recall that each Friday I post a featured record that I'm currently enjoying. To enhance the experience, I've been filming short videos - discussing a brief history of the record, my favorite tracks and what it means to me. The video is embedded below - and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel here.

This week's featured discussion is on Charles Bradley - and his second album, Victim Of Love. Check out the video below where I chat about his life, my first exposure to his music, meeting him, the album's production / singles / favorite tracks and more. Be sure to scroll down for the video - and links to purchase his albums and the Soul Of America documentary - and a photograph of myself with the man himself!





Add some Charles Bradley to your collection:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bret,

    I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your recent video on Charles Bradley. I came over to the blog site to check out the photo which came out great.
    Good to check out this site as well.
    Talk to you soon~
    Rob/Boston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rob. I appreciate you stopping by to check out the photo. This one is definitely getting framed. :) - Bret

      Delete