Monday, April 7, 2014

[Friday On The Turntable] Bands that have last 20 years with all Original Members

Welcome to this week's Friday On The Turntable feature! For those of you that follow my blog on Facebook, you'll recall that each Friday I post a featured record that I'm currently enjoying. To enhance the experience, I've been filming short videos - discussing a brief history of the record, my favorite tracks and what it means to me. The video is embedded below - and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel here.

This week's episode presents you with a question to ponder: What bands have been around for at least 20 years, and have retained all of the same members that played on the first album through their last album? I look forward to hearing your choices. :)

* Please note: Duos do not count - and their has to be at least a 20 year difference between their first album and their most recent/last album - even if the band is still together. This is all about being together a long time and having a fairly consistent recording output - therefore, long hiatuses are suspect! :)




If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)


Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bret, big fan of your channel here. Great question, and very difficult. One band I came up with is 311. First album came out in 93 and just recently released a new one.

    ReplyDelete