Friday, January 10, 2014

Ranking Siouxsie & The Banshees: from 'The Scream' to 'The Rapture'

Today marks the eighth edition of a special series within my weekly feature, Friday On The Turntable - instead of looking at one album, I am featuring all of Siouxsie & The Banshees' studio albums from 1978 - 1995 - and ranking them! It was a mammoth task, and proved frustrating when putting albums that I love against other ones that I love. Nonetheless, I've provided a ranked list - from #11 (good) - #1 (the best). 

If you would like the short / textual version of the list, please scroll past the video. If you would like to watch my video discussion, check out the embedded video below - and be sure to click 'Subscribe' on my Youtube channel - for immediate access to all of my video posts. As always, I look forward to reading your comments and feedback. Click on any of the album titles if you'd like to purchase them. At the very bottom of this article is a link to a Siouxsie & The Banshees playlist that I created in Spotify, which features my 3 favorite songs from each album - along with a couple other songs that I wanted you to hear. :)

And as always, here is a link to my band Audra's Bandcamp Site. Thank you!



The text/pics version is below - don't scroll down yet if you want to enjoy the video.








3 Favorite Songs: Forever, Tearing Apart, Fall From Grace

3 Favorite Songs: Dazzle, Swimming Horses, Belladonna


3 Favorite Songs: Trust In Me, The Passenger, This Wheel's On Fire


3 Favorite Songs: Overground, Switch, Metal Postcard

3 Favorite Songs: Kiss Them For Me, Little Sister, Shadowtime

3 Favorite Songs: Cascade, Melt, Green Fingers


3 Favorite Songs: Icon, Playground Twist, Mother / Oh Mein Papa


3 Favorite Songs: The Sweetest Chill, This Unrest, Candyman

3 Favorite Songs: The Last Beat Of My Heart, Scarecrow, The Killing Jar

3 Favorite Songs: Happy House, Paradise Place, Trophy


3 Favorite Songs: Night Shift, Into The Light, Spellbound

Listen in on Spotify!

If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment