Friday, March 21, 2014

[Friday On The Turntable] The Sound - Jeopardy / From the Lions Mouth / All Fall Down

Welcome to this week's Friday On The Turntable feature! For those of you that follow my blog on Facebook, you'll recall that each Friday I post a featured record that I'm currently enjoying. To enhance the experience, I've been filming short videos - discussing a brief history of the record, my favorite tracks and what it means to me. The video is embedded below - and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel here

In this week's episode, I'm discussing the phenomenal UK post-punk band, The Sound. I start off discussing their debut LP - Jeopardy (1980) - but then work my way through their next 2 records - From the Lions Mouth (1981) & All Fall Down (1982). Please enjoy.




If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment