Friday, March 29, 2013

[Friday On The Turntable] Gary Numan - The Pleasure Principle

Welcome to this week's Friday On The Turntable feature! For those of you that follow my blog on Facebook, you'll recall that each Friday I post a featured record that I'm currently enjoying. To enhance the experience, I've been filming short videos - discussing a brief history of the record, my favorite tracks and what it means to me. The video is embedded below - and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel here.

This week's featured album is the The Pleasure Principle by Gary NumanPlease enjoy, and feel free to leave me your thoughts on this record. Thanks for watching!


If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / YouTube

2 comments:

  1. Just saw this on YouTube. My first gig was as a 12 year old kid seeing The Touring Principle at The Manchester Apollo UK back in '79. Great review and thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lee, thanks for watching and commenting. Wow, seeing Gary Numan as your very first gig is so very cool. :) - Bret

    ReplyDelete