Friday, July 25, 2014

[Friday On The Turntable] Morrissey - World Peace Is None Of Your Business

Welcome to this week's Friday On The Turntable feature! For those of you that follow my blog on Facebook, you'll recall that each Friday I post a featured record that I'm currently enjoying. To enhance the experience, I've been filming short videos - discussing a brief history of the record, my favorite tracks and what it means to me. The video is embedded below - and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel here

'World Peace Is None Of Your Business' is Morrissey's 10th studio album - and is the subject of this week's episode.


If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment