Friday, September 5, 2014

[Friday On The Turntable] The Chameleons - Script of the Bridge

Welcome to this week's Friday On The Turntable feature! For those of you that follow my blog on Facebook, you'll recall that each Friday I post a featured record that I'm currently enjoying. To enhance the experience, I've been filming short videos - discussing a brief history of the record, my favorite tracks and what it means to me. The video is embedded below - and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel here

Today, I'm looking at an often overlooked / under-appreciated band - The Chameleons. Check out the video below for a feature on their 1983 debut LP, Script of the Bridge. If you're interested in checking out some of their music, please click on the links below. I also show a handful of other debut albums that also came out in 1983.


Recommended Recordings of The Chameleons
(click on images)


P.S. We do earn commission for purchases made through the Amazon links in this post and throughout the blog

If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment