Thursday, November 19, 2009

Please welcome, please enjoy.

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog. My name is Bret Helm. You may know me as the singer of the band Audra, or you may know me as the guy with the space helmet in the picture above. Regardless, thanks for your interest.

Why do I need a blog? Well, I guess that I've gotten kind of lazy with typing things longer than a few seconds in emails and t's, so I figured it would be a good time to start keepin' it real again. I just found out that my computer can make videos, so I'll be posting some video blogs too. :)

Ok. Enough of that. The band just returned from a big show at The Key Club in Hollywood on Tuesday night. We played with this musical outfit from Europe called Nitzer Ebb. The house was packed and we had a great show. Set List: 100 Years Old, Syd Barrett, Ocean, Midnight Moon Swing, You're So Pretty, Cabaret Fortune Teller and Life On This Planet.

Afterwards, Bart (my brother and fellow Audra-ite) kicked it at The Rainbow Bar & Grill next door, while enjoying veggie burgers. Overall, it was a great little trip.

What's up next? December 16th at The Marquee Theatre in Tempe, AZ... once again with Nitzer Ebb. January 30th at The Marquee with AFI! We got some cool things on the burner and I'll be letting you know about all of them as I sit here in the 480.

That's it for now. Thanks for listening.
Kick it.

No comments:

Post a Comment