Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lost Birthday

Before we get to the Lost finale, I have to give a shout out and some Happy Birthday wishes to my good friend and fellow bandmate, J. DeWolfe.

Last night, we went out and celebrated at an Indian restaurant in Phoenix along with our friends and family. It was a great night.

On to Lost... I thought it was a beautiful ending... okay, I just got distracted because in the background the Jimmy Kimmel show is on and they are showing touching moments from Lost, set to the music of 'I Get Lost in Your Eyes' by Debbie Gibson. Rad.

Anyways, I have no complaints about the ending. I thought it was touching and as my friend Sarah said, 'It felt like going through a break-up.'

Tuesday nights will no longer be the same. :(


May 23, 2010 Playlist

Top: Best of The Bee Gees, Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat, Bruce Springsteen - Greetings From Asbury Park. Middle: Rolling Stones - Exile On Main Street, Legendary Pink Dots - The Golden Age, U2 - The Joshua Tree. Bottom: Gram Parsons - Sleepless Nights, Megadeth - Rust in Peace.

May 22, 2010 Playlist


Top: Best Of The Box Tops, The Doors - Strange Days. Middle: Neil Diamond - 12 Songs, James - Sometimes EP, Lily Allen - It's Not Me It's You. Bottom: Oasis - Definitely Maybe, Faith No More - I Started A Joke, The Doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment