Monday, November 29, 2010

Audra's Let The Reindeer Live On My Roof - Digital Single Now Available

One of the best moments of being a songwriter is when a song just writes itself.  Back in 2001 we had a deadline from our record label at the time to complete a holiday track for an upcoming compilation.  The song that we were planning on covering just wasn't coming together.  So, right as I was about to leave the studio and give up on the idea, I pulled out a little poem that I had written called Let The Reindeer Live On My Roof.  I read the words, grabbed my acoustic and immediately played the chords that became the song.  We recorded the guitar and vocals in one take, added some additional instruments and that was that.  I listen to this song every year just to hear how it's held up, and I gotta say that it's one of my favorite songs that I've written over the years.

As of today, Let The Reindeer Live On My Roof is now available as a Digital Single.  I hope this song will become a tradition in your yearly holiday playlist.

Please click on one of the links below!

Song Description:  'A nostalgic glance at the childhood innocence of never wanting Christmas to end.  Originally released in 2001, this is the first time it is available in digital format.'

If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment