Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Song Of The Day 1995: Sunny Day Real Estate - Friday

Part 2 of our 1995 week.

Back in January of 2008, I was out in Los Angeles for the NAMM show and to see Jeremy Enigk's incredible solo performance at The Troubadour. Jeremy Enigk is the singer of Seattle's Sunny Day Real Estate - a great band that put out four albums in their time, broke up twice, and now are back together after a reunion tour.  Today's featured song is from their self-titled second album, which is commonly referred to as The Pink Album. This is the lead-off track called Friday. I've also included a live video from October 2009 when Sunny Day played at The Marquee Theatre here in Arizona. Please enjoy.

Friday (Remastered) - LP2 (Remastered) [Bonus Track Version]





Live Version

1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing SDRE play back in the day. It totally changed my opinion of them. I thought they were a good band, but after seeing them live, I realized they were much more than that.

    ReplyDelete