Thursday, July 7, 2011

iPod Shuffle: Part 15.

In an effort to listen to songs that don't get much intentional play on my iPod, I present Part 15 of my 'iPod Shuffle.'  Select 'shuffle' on your mp3 player, write down the first 10 songs that come up and listen to them. No cheating!  Here are the 10 songs that came up for me. Please share your ten in the comments section below. Hopefully you'll hear something cool that you haven't heard before, or in a while. Click on the song titles to hear samples and to purchase on Amazon MP3 or scroll down for links to iTunes.  - Bret



Matthew Sweet - Dead Smile
I've listened to this song about 15 times this week. Check it out.
Johnny Cash - Thirteen
The Man In Black covers Danzig.  Rad.
Gary Numan - Trois Gymnopedies
Synth legend covers Erik Satie piano classic.
Nirvana - Aero Zeppelin
From rarity album, Incesticide. The title describes it perfectly.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stone Cold Bush
From my favorite RHCP album, Mother's Milk.
Oasis - She's Electric
Witty as hell.
The The - Your Cheatin' Heart
Matt Johnson covers the ol' Hank Williams classic.
Pearl Jam - The Fixer
A pretty cool track from PJ's last album.
The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
No explanation needed.  Rad.
Jimi Hendrix - Sunshine Of Your Love
Cool instrumental cover of Cream from last year's Valleys Of Neptune.

No comments:

Post a Comment