Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bret Helm of Audra Releases 2nd Single: A Song For The Winner


Hello everyone.  As some of you know, in addition to writing Life On This Planet, I am also a musician - I  sing and play in a band called Audra. Last year, I began a series of solo singles with 'I've Wasted So Much Time,' and that series continues today, with the release of 'A Song For The Winner' - my second solo single. It is now available via iTunesAmazon MP3, CD Baby, Google Play, and  emusic.

A huge thank you to my friend Jaymz Todd - for putting together the artwork; and to my brother Bart Helm for mixing it.

Thank you so very much for your support. The links below will direct you to where you can sample and buy 'A Song For The Winner.' Please share this post with your friends. - Bret



A Song for the Winner - A Song for the Winner - Single

No comments:

Post a Comment