Monday, February 16, 2015

Saturday Night Music Club #18: 5 Degrees of Separation

Over the last 18 months or so, my friends and I have gotten together to share & discuss records. Our monthly meetings are known as the Saturday Night Music Club. Up until this point, I've only uploaded the videos to my Youtube channel, so I thought I'd share them here to those of you that follow me here.

In this month's segment, we chose the theme '5 Degrees of Separation' - which means that I selected a record to start things off, and each member of the club had to bring a record that shared some sort of connection to each one played before them.


Albums featured in this episode of SNMC
(click on image to check 'em out)


P.S. We do earn commission for purchases made through the Amazon links in this post and throughout the blog

If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment