Friday, May 29, 2015

[Friday On The Turntable] Questions & Answers 2

Welcome to Friday On The Turntable, where I post short videos that feature a particular artist / record / theme / etc, which usually centers around the vinyl record format. This series has been going strong for a few years now, so make sure you are subscribed to my Youtube channel (link below) to catch all of the past and future episodes.

This week I'm answering some of the questions that my viewers / subscribers have sent me for Part 2 of my Questions & Answers series. If you have something you'd like to submit for possible inclusion in the next Q&A video, please leave a comment here, on my YT channel, Twitter or Facebook - links are below. If you are interested in checking out any of the albums I've shown in this episode, scroll down past the video and click on the covers.



Music featured in this episode of FOTT
(click on image to check 'em out)




P.S. We do earn commission for purchases made through the Amazon links in this post and throughout the blog

If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment