Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday Night Music Club #37: Goth Night - Year 3

Welcome to the 3rd Annual Goth Episode of the Saturday Night Music Club. I look forward to this one all year long, and this year's records were quite outstanding. 

As always, the episode begins with the trivia contest - will Jaymz channel his teenage goth self for a victory of over Dream Pop Jesse? Or will Nu Metal Jonathan pounce on the whole squad with some amazing knowledge in the genre! If you'd like to check out any of the albums we featured, I've provided clickable album covers below the video. Enjoy!

Follow on Facebook / Twitter:
http://www.facebook.com/lifeonthisplanet
http://twitter.com/bretlifeblog



Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:


Featured Albums

Virgin Prunes - ...If I Die, I Die

Coil - Love's Secret Domain

Bauhaus - Burning from the Inside

Skinny Puppy - Cleanse Fold and Manipulate

The Cure - Wild Mood Swings

If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out my feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine:

No comments:

Post a Comment