Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Song Of The Day: The National - Terrible Love (Alternate Version)

Back in 2007, my brother and I flew out to beautiful New Haven, Connecticut to play a show.  There are three memories that stand out from that brief trip:  1.  I hit my head on a cement wall and took a terrible tumble down a flight of stairs;  2.  I was promised a vegan feast by my friend Elysabeth and it never happened; 3.  My friend Sarah played some songs for me by a band called The National.

Today's song of the day is the alternate version of Terrible Love, which appears on the Expanded Edition of their latest album, High Violet - in stores today!  I'm pretty sure High Violet will be seen on many Top Ten Lists for this year, including mine.

Please enjoy Terrible Love.  It's pretty great.

or buy the entire album:  CD, MP3, Vinyl
High Violet (Expanded Edition) - The National

No comments:

Post a Comment