Monday, April 11, 2011

Bret Helm of Audra Releases Debut Single: I've Wasted So Much Time

Hello everyone.  A lot of you know me from my band Audra.  Well, today I have officially released my very first solo single.  It's called I've Wasted So Much Time and is available as a digital single via iTunes and Amazon MP3!

I am planning on releasing a series of digital singles in the coming months, while work continues on a new Audra release.  A huge thank you to Jaymz Todd for putting together the artwork and to my brother Bart Helm for mixing it.

Thank you so very much for your support. The links below will direct you to where you can sample and buy I've Wasted So Much Time. Please share this with your friends. - Bret

I've Wasted So Much Time - I've Wasted So Much Time - Single


5 comments: