Friday, July 15, 2011

Album Memories. Week #11. Richard Butler (of the Psychedelic Furs) Solo Album

Welcome to Week #11 of my series entitled Album Memories. Normally I post these on the Life On This Planet Facebook Page, but realized that not everyone can participate if you aren't our friend on the FB. If not, head over there and click LIKE. Okay, let's move on.

Months before it's release in 2006, I saw an announcement for an upcoming solo album from Psychedelic Furs' frontman, Richard Butler. I was able to get an advanced copy, and from the second the vocals began on opening track Good Days, Bad Days, I was amazed. Not only was it one of the BEST albums of that year, but it's up there with my favorite albums of all time.

So, if you haven't experienced this album, check out Good Days, Bad Days on Amazon. I guarantee that you are going to love it. If you're interested, just click thru those links to buy the album.

I'd love to hear your comments on this record, so give me your feedback below.  Thanks, Bret.


If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment