Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Mix. Monsters, Skulls, Zombies And Ghosts



Halloween 2011 is just three days away. Since the big day falls on a Monday, I imagine that most of you will be celebrating a bit early. So today I am sharing with you 'Monsters, Skulls, Zombies And Ghosts' - my mixtape for this Halloween. All tracks are available to download via Amazon or iTunes. Please enjoy.  :)




'The spider man is having me for dinner tonight'
Buy: Amazon/  iTunes

'The ghost who walks, she's on the prowl for the man she loved'
Buy: Amazon/  iTunes

'She spits on summers and smiles to the night'
Buy:  Amazon/  iTunes

'Scary monsters, super creeps  - keep me running, running scared'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'I want your skulls. I need your skulls'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'Temptation is food, open your mouth and accept it'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'All my friends in slow motion, waiting for their eyes to close'
Buy:  Amazon /  iTunes

'Please come say, how do? The things I'll show to you'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'But I will always exist, because I always exist'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'Come on baby, let's fall, fall into the chasm'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'Your skin has turned blue and your hair has turned white - must be the voodoo of this Haitian moonlight'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'Thunder love has struck us again, where apparitions are the sinful spell'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'One night I got up and told my father there were witches in my room'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes





'They keep calling me'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'We'll be able to fly - don't fear the reaper'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'You were a vampire - and baby, I'm walking dead'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'I was a teenage werewolf - braces on my fangs'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'How I wish those bats would bite'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

Gotta have another song on here from The Misfits.
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'I'm the only one that sees you, and I can't do much to please you'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'I know that she will live forever - all goes on and on and on'
Buy:  Amazon  / iTunes

'You're a ghost on the highway - and I love you forever'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes


The haunting vocal theme from Roman Polanski's Rosemary's Baby. I try to watch this film every year. Brilliant.
Buy:  Amazon   /  iTunes

'We're just clowns - faces with painted frowns'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'Everyone respects the dead, they love a friendly ghost'
Buy:  Amazon  /  iTunes

'All my friends were vampires, didn't know they were vampires. Turns out I was a vampire myself'
Buy: Amazon  /  iTunes

Happy Halloween!

Listen in on Spotify!


If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Nice selection! Some stuff I could definitely look to use for my next Halloween comp...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ron. It took hours to put together, but it was worth it. I'm enjoying it myself. Thanks for the feedback. Happy Halloween! :) - Bret

    ReplyDelete