Monday, January 9, 2012

Song Of The Day 1983: Adam Ant - Strip

This week we're going back to the year 1983. What's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of 1983? Return Of The Jedi. I remember my mom and sister taking me to see it on my birthday. :) Well, each day of this week I'll be taking you back to good ol' '83 for a song-a-day. Please enjoy.

The other night I was watching the Adam Sandler comedy, You Don't Mess With The Zohan, when the song 'Strip' came on during one of the film's many ridiculously-funny scenes. Back In 1983, Adam Ant released his second solo album, featuring the rad title track. A little research on 'Strip' reveals that Phil Collins was the drummer, and one of the girls from ABBA performs the female, spoken-word vocal parts. Cool.

or
Strip - Strip


No comments:

Post a Comment