Sunday, July 24, 2011

Planet Rotations #1

Last week, I presented a challenge to my readers over on the Life On This Planet Facebook Page. In the age of playing selected songs from iTunes, we tend to skip through albums, or just listen to one or two tracks, missing some of the deeper cuts that may be brilliant. I am a big fan of the album format, and love to experience the entire album the way the artist intended it. Listening to just one or two songs is like randomly reading a few chapters of a book and expecting to understand the completed work.

I am looking forward to seeing your lists for this past week. I put up a few Amazon players for some deeper cuts that I think you may enjoy. You can also click on any of the album titles to be redirected over to Amazon MP3 to check it out further.

If you missed participating in this week's playlist, start your list now for next week.
Here's mine.
See you then,
Bret.












If you're a vinyl enthusiast, check out our feature on the Spin Clean Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine (click image below)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter / YouTube

2 comments:

  1. Here is my list: The Avett Brothers "I and Love and You, The Black Heart Procession "Six", Blink 182 "Enema of the State", Sons of Sylvia "Revelation", Eminem "Recovery", Jimmy Eat World "Clarity", Matt Morris "When Everything Breaks Open",Green Day "Warning" Mumford and Sons "Sigh No More" Jimmy Eat World "Bleed American" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you jujubee for your list. I'll be curious to see next week's list and how it differs. :)

    ReplyDelete